SIZE: 6” round
SKILL LEVEL: Moderate
Fashion through the ages…everything old is new again!
1. A day ahead, roll out some fondant and cut an oval shape; let dry.
2. When the oval plaque is dry, use custom edible imaging to print royalty free Victorian clip art, to be cut to size and applied with a fine mist of water.(http://antiqueclipart.com/ or something similar)
3. After applying the clip art to the fondant plaque, attach White Pearlz (model VLUCPRL) around the plaque with royal icing. Let dry.
4. Ice the cake with fondant (But Cake Art Fondant here) and apply Classic Dots and Stripes Tall Variety Designer Prints™ decorations (Model VLUCDDST ) to the sides.
5. Apply Black Shimmer Ribbons™ decorations along the top and the bottom of the Designer Prints™ designs, all the way around the cake.
6. Affix the plaque to the front of the cake with icing.
7. Use Classic Small Flowerette to accentuate the image.
8. Mix a batch of black icing using Liqua-Gel Color With a #5 plain round tube, pipe a bottom border and a top border, as shown.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz
[ add comment ] ( 8 views ) | permalink